Tamir Productions was founded in 1990 by partners Hanóch Rosènn and Udi Izak. Rosènn, the international Prince of Mime, has experience working with varied audiences and directs leading performances in Israel. Izak has over 20 years’ experience as a producer.
Tamir Productions specializes in musicals and stage performances for the whole family. These spectacles of he highest quality regularly win high praise from audiences and critics alike. Tamir provides various services in the field of stage entertainment, prominent among which are planning, organization, and management of productions as well as the initiation of independent projects. We accompany each project from the initial idea until its final delivery with precision and attention to the smallest detail, thereby meeting our customers’ demands with loyalty and sensitivity to their wishes.
• Production and ongoing management of countless Rosènn shows such as “Don’t Hold Me to My Word” (1986), “Entertainment Without Words” (1994), and “The Right to Remain Silent” (1999)
• Hanoch Rosènn performances all over the world: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Mexico, Peru, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, United States, and Venezuela
• The children’s play Panto / Fanto / Fento / Pento, which won the “David's Harp Award (1985)
• Co-production with the Beit Lessin Theater - Story of a Sperm (1994)
• Direction of Festigál, the leading Hanukkah productions for the past 12 years (1997,1999, 2000, 2001, 2004, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 2010,2011)
• Direction and production of “The Jungle Book”, which won Best Musical Stage Production (1996)
• Direction and production of the musical Speed on Wheels (2003)
• Direction and production of the musical Tarzan & Jane (2004)
• Direction and production of the feature film “Superboy” (1998)